All regular medications are recorded on our computerised system for prescriptions. At least once a year we will check you are still on the correct medication and arrange any tests that are needed. This can be discussed with the doctor during a telephone consultation.
It is necessary to order prescriptions in advance giving us at least 48 hours notice.
- Prescriptions can be ordered by leaving a message on our 24 hour repeat prescription line (OPTION 4) This means that the line is open 24 hours. Your prescription will still take 48 hours from phoning it in to process. Weekends are NOT included.
- Your repeat slip can be placed in the PRESCRIPTION BOX on our reception desk.
- Prescriptions can be collected from a number of Chemists in the area, please ask the receptionist if you require this service.
- This website has the facility to reorder you repeat prescription via Patient Access. CLICK HERE for more information.
- Unfortunately we no longer accept requests for prescriptions at the desk. Your repeat slip will be required, or you can complete a form at the desk.
Please allow 48 hours, excluding weekends and Bank Holidays, for your request to be processed. Any problems please telephone the surgery.